Wednesday 21 November 2012

Cake-A-Lishious = Delicious!

Hello Party People!


I recently celebrated my 30-something birthday at swish venue Metropolis Cocktail Lounge opposite the famous Wembley Stadium. It was a fun-filled night with a 90's nostalgia theme with a few recognisable faces from the world of film and television, plus an amazing DJ line up including Sweet P (The Hill / My Club!) and DJ Rudie of Lucian Vibes.

Me in the Raiders cap with some of my homegirls, 90's style!


Many of you know that I absolutely adore cake! Any kind of soft, fluffy and light sponge will do and so I was very fortunate to be able to work with one of the most fabulous cake creators in London.

If you are looking for a cake of any style, flavour or theme you have simply got to get in touch with Nikki at Cake-A-Lishious. Not only does Nikki bake the most divine cakes which melt on the tongue, but she is also highly creative and professional to boot... My kind of gal!!



Nikki created two large cakes for my birthday as well as lots of beautifully baked cupcakes with the softest buttercream icing. I loved all of her creations and was very impressed by her service, but my favourite was the 3-tier art deco red and black style cake which took pride of place on my display.
Not only did it have my photo on top, but it had an air of extravagance and drama mixed with my themed colours of red and black. Each tier had a different flavour: vanilla, chocolate and carrot sponge.
Hmmmmm!!!

Red and Black Art Deco style 3 tier cake


Nikki at Cake-A-Lishious didn't just stop there... She then went on to create a wonderful mock up Celebrity Magazine cake made out of vanilla and buttercream sponge with my face on it! Yes, I was good enough to eat!! As you can see from the photo Nikki even included some of my favourite 90's bands and kept everything within my 90's theme using my photo by creating an edible magazine cover made of tasty, super soft icing which melted in the mouth.

Celebrity Magazine Cake


Take a look at some of the cupcakes from Cake-A-Licious, which included apple and toffee as well as exotic banana and pineapple flavours.

De-Lishious cupcakes

If you are based in London, i highly recommend you give Cake-A-Lishious a try!
Nikki, the MD and Chief Cake Maker is full of amazing ideas and is so nice and easy to work with. I really liked her when I met with her and would love for you all to also give her some support in her fabulously tasty business venture.

Whatever your theme, colour scheme or occasion, Nikki can create a bespoke cake especially for you and if you live in London she can actually deliver her creations to your venue of choice. What great customer service! Not only that, but if you put in any Christmas cake orders before 25th November you will get up to a whopping 50% discount!



Here are some of my favourite cake designs from Cake-A-Lishious. What do you think of them?


Marc Jacobs Perfume Bottle Cake
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Audrey Hepburn vintage cake
 
I-Pad Cake complete with Apps!


We LOVE this cute, retro car cake

Calling all Football lovers!

Stunning rose 3-tier wedding cake 



White Rum bottle cake



Don't be shy... Contact Cake-A-Lishious today and tell Nikki I say "hello"!

www.noveltycakeslondon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment